5 Fabulous Restaurants In Lisle
If you’re looking for a bite to eat while out holiday shopping this season, be sure to take a look at the restaurants in Lisle. Centrally located between several major shopping destinations – Yorktown, Oak Brook Mall, downtown Naperville, and even Chicago – Lisle is a great place to put your feet up and recharge before hitting the next round of stores. You’ll find a restaurant to meet any craving, any price point, and any time constraints. Here’s a look at a few of our favorites.
Five Must-Try Restaurants In Lisle
- Bavarian Lodge. This German restaurant, pub, and beer bar is a very popular dining spot. Enjoy authentic German cuisine such as schnitzels, liver dumpling soup, pierogi, and plenty of different kinds of sausages in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. The Lodge is only open for dinner and can get very busy at peak times. It is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, so plan your visit accordingly.
- Evviva Bar & Eatery. This restaurant is located right across the street from the Metra train station in Lisle, perfect for stopping in after a trip down to Chicago. Evviva specializes in Italian cuisine and is part of the locally famous Salerno’s pizza family. They offer carry out and delivery, a complete wine list, and loads of specialty drinks. Evviva was featured on the weekly food show, Chicago’s Best, as one of Chicago’s Best Pizza!
- Ginko Restaurant and Café. The Ginko Restaurant and Café is a great place to grab a quick lunch and enjoy some time away from the holiday hustle and bustle. Located inside the 1,700 acre Morton Arboretum, the dining area overlooks Meadow Lake. Organic food, sustainable practices, and the Arboretum’s specialty beers – Arbor Oak Amber Ale and Joy Path Juniper Saison Ale – are menu highlights. The restaurants are only open during Arboretum hours.
- Raymes Steak & Fish House. This is one of the oldest restaurants in Lisle and has been completely remodeled after the flood of 2013 destroyed the original restaurant. Beloved for its Wisconsin supper club atmosphere, Raymes boasts outstanding steaks, fish, and king-size cocktails. Raymes was featured on the weekly food show, Chicago’s Best, as one of the best destinations to dine in the Western Suburbs.
- Yerbabuena Mexican Cuisine. Located right on Lisle’s Main Street, you’d never guess you weren’t south of the border. Authentic Mexican recipes, handed down for generations are available for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday. Before or after your meal, stroll the shops in downtown Lisle for last-minute holiday gifts and decorating ideas.
But Wait, There’s More!
This is nowhere near a complete listing of all the great restaurants in Lisle. You’ll find all types of great eats in our town whether you need a snack, a romantic night out, or someplace to take the whole family. Visit the Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Restaurants Page to plan your next meal out! Don’t forget to visit our Explore Lisle page to learn more about all the shopping and entertainment options available in Lisle.