Join us for one of the most beautiful and memorable holiday events, the 2018 “Lights of Lisle” Festival, which will be held on December 1 in Downtown Lisle. The glow from thousands of luminarias, twinkling tree lights and storefront decorations will transform Downtown Lisle into a truly magical place. This striking setting is the perfect backdrop for a weekend full of FREE!, fun holiday activities.
- Lisle Santa Light Parade starts at 4:30pm working its way south through downtown Lisle
- Food Truck vendors
- Enjoy delicious cookies, hot chocolate, festive holiday music and performances at Village Hall
- Join Mayor Pecak for the annual Tree Lighting Ceremony, held at 6 p.m. at the community holiday tree on the grounds of Village Hall
- Take a trolley ride through the downtown to view thousands of luminarias lining the streets and PrairieWalk Pond
- Visit your favorite Downtown Lisle shops to find unique gifts, special offers, treats and more at the Merry on Main Holiday Walk.
Once Upon A Christmas
“Once Upon a Christmas,” an annual event held at the Museums of Station Park campus, features children’s crafts, brick oven baking, blacksmithing and ice carving.
Come join us for this wonderful family-oriented event!