Official Rules for Lisle CVB Illumination Tickets and Getaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The “Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau Illumination Tickets and Getaway Sweepstakes” is sponsored by the Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau (“Sponsor”). The contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States, excluding the residents of the state of Rhode Island, only, and shall be construed according to Illinois law (“Eligibility Area”).
The Illumination Sweepstakes begins at 2PM (CT) on FRI, November 14, 2014 and ends at 12:00 a.m. (CT) on December 5, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The deadline for receipt of entry is 12:00 a.m. (CT) on December 5, 2014.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
1. ELIGIBILITY: All entrants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal residents of the Eligibility Area. Employees of The Lisle Convention and Visitors Bureau, Design & Promote Inc., The Morton Arboretum and/or promotional partners and members of their immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and husband or wife) together with those with whom such employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit the online Sweepstakes through the Lisle CVB Facebook page located at http://a.pgtb.me/CkNMWp. Entrants must fill out all required fields on the entry form and participate in the contest. Failure to provide a true, accurate, correct and complete name or e-mail address will disqualify an entrant. There is a limit of one (1) entry per e-mail address, per person and/or per family or household during the Sweepstakes Period. Any duplicate entries, after the first entry, will be void. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant consents to future promotional information from Lisle CVB. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Design & Promote Inc. or Lisle CVB.
4. WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. Winners will be chosen at random. Three potential winners will be selected by a random drawing at the end of the Sweepstakes period from all eligible entries received by Lisle CVB. and Design & Promote, Inc. The first round of winners will be announced on or about November 28, 2014 on or about noon EST. The second & third round of winners will be announced on or about December 5, 2014 on or about noon EST. The administration of the Sweepstakes and the drawing will be overseen by Lisle CVB., and Design & Promote, Inc. whose decisions are final.
Announcement and instructions for prize will be sent to the e-mail address supplied on the potential prize winner’s entry form. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within three (3) business days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Three winners will be drawn. Each winner will receive an overnight stay for at Hyatt, Hilton or Sheraton hotels in Lisle and 2 tickets for the Illumination event at The Morton Arboretum. Illumination will be open from November 21 through January 3 (“event period”). The event opens each night at 5:00 p.m. with the last entry at 8:30 p.m. Lights are out at 9:30 p.m. Illumination will be closed on Thursday, November 27; Monday, December 1; Monday, December 8; Monday, December 15; Wednesday, December 24; and Thursday, December 25. Winners must pay applicable taxes, if any, on accepted prizes.
5. The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by Lisle CVB or a representative of Design & Promote Inc. The potential Grand Prize winner must be able to attend the Illumination during the event period and use their hotel stay during the event period. Grand Prize winners must be able to take possession of prize materials during the 3 business days after the sweepstakes period has ended. If a potential winner has not responded to Design & Promote Inc. Inc. or Lisle CVB. within the specified three (3) business days, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. (The Lisle CVB will be sending the tickets and hotel vouchers by certified mail or you may pick them up at the Lisle CVB. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to investigate possible cheating or tampering before a winner is determined. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
6. Design & Promote Inc. or Lisle CVB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with any Web site mechanism, acts in a disruptive manner or violates these Official Rules.
7. Design & Promote Inc. or Lisle CVB reserves the right to modify the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes in any way or at any time. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Illinois courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau
925 Burlington Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Design & Promote Inc.
1952 McDowell Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to lislevisitor@StayInLisle.com