7 Can’t Miss Events and Activities in Lisle
As the seasons change, Fall events in Lisle are abundant to entertain families both local and staying in the Chicagoland area. If you want a family neighborhood experience with a big city atmosphere in Lisle, IL is just what you are looking for. The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau can help you find what you want to do and when it happens in Lisle.
Outside of downtown Chicago, Lisle has plenty to offer during your stay in Illinois. The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau (LCVB) is your go-to source for finding a hotel and other attractions in the Chicago Suburbs. Call us at 630-769-1000, or email us at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
7 Things to Do During the Fall in Lisle, IL
1. Lisle Ale Fest. The sixth annual Lisle Ale Fest at PrairieWalk Pond will take place on Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 4-8 pm and will feature over 80 unique American beers, live music and local food. It will have the largest selection of Octoberfest beers in the area! Buy tickets online or day of.
Lisle Chamber of Commerce 630-964-0052 .
2. Dueling Pianos. Head over to Wheatstack on Route 53 in Lisle for an evening of entertainment on Saturdays, September 22, October 20, or November 17. This event is for those who are 21 and older and features great music, food, and fun. Reservations are required. Call Wheatstack at 630-968-1920 to reserve your spot today!
3. Scarecrow Scramble. The Lisle Partners for Parks is hosting their 14th annual nighttime 5k Run/Walk event on Saturday, October 13. Join racers from 3 – 9 pm around the area at Lisle Community Park and run for a cause. All proceeds benefit the Lisle Partners for Parks Foundation Scholarship Fund & Lisle Teens with Character Program.
4. The Morton Arboretum’s Fall Color 5K Run and Walk. Sunday, September 30 starting at 8 a.m. Experience the challenging newly recertified USATF course that follows the East Side Main Route through rolling terrain and spectacular fall color. A Kid’s Dash will also take place beginning at 9 a.m.
5. Glass Pumpkin Patch at The Morton Arboretum. Wednesday, October 10 to Sunday, October 14 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Delight in colorful hand-blown glass sculptures, watch the artists in action, and shop for one-of-a-kind works of art. Live glass blowing demonstrations, art exhibition, and opportunities to meet the artists take place every day during the event. Glass art goes on sale beginning at 1 p.m. Friday, October 12 and runs through October 14.
6. The Morton Arboretum’s Cider and Ale Festival. Saturday, October 20, 1-4 p.m. Enjoy the crisp autumn air and spectacular fall color while exploring dozens of seasonal ales and ciders during this event for those 21 and older.
7. Illumination Tree Lights. November 16, 2018 through January 1, 2019. From November through January, the grounds of The Morton Arboretum will again glow with dazzling LED lights and trees that respond to touch and sound, as Illumination: Tree Lights at The Morton Arboretum makes its return. Immerse yourself in a symphony of music and light at our interactive experience of dazzling projections, sweeping lights, sparkling chandeliers, and lilting melodies among the trees. Award-winning wintertime experience far beyond traditional twinkling lights – a mile-long walk through a virtual kaleidoscope of color and light among the Arboretum’s towering trees.
We look forward to having you! The Lisle Convention & Visitor’s Bureau is at your disposal to help you plan and connect you with all the resources you need to make an unforgettable getaway. Call us at 630-769-1000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.