Lisle’s hotels may be known for their luxurious accommodations but they make ideal meeting locations too. The meeting spaces in Lisle hotels have everything planners need to hold a successful, memorable, and productive meeting or event.
Holding your next meeting in Lisle is an easy decision once you’ve seen what the Village and our meeting spaces have to offer. Here are five facts we want every meeting planner to know about the meeting spaces in Lisle, IL.
What Planners Need To Know About Holding A Meeting In Lisle
Meeting spaces in Lisle have everything you need to create the perfect event. Our meeting spaces are:
- High-Tech. Lisle is located along Illinois’ I-88 tech corridor. It’s no surprise then that our meeting spaces are fully equipped to handle both your meeting’s tech needs and the tech needs of every guest in attendance. High-tech conference facilities, high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, 24-hour business centers, and on-site tech support ensure every event has the latest in technological capabilities to keep the event running smoothly.
- Versatile. The meeting spaces in Lisle are some of the most versatile in Chicagoland. We routinely host meetings and events of all kinds from conferences, reunions, and weddings, to major sporting events. Our venues are capable of hosting cozy business meetings to events with as many as 900 guests. All of the standard room configurations are possible but the event planners at our Lisle hotels take things one step further, working with you to create custom configurations that exactly meet your needs.
- Spacious. Between the three hotels in Lisle, there are more than 850 hotel guest rooms and they are all close to one another. Meeting spaces range from boardrooms that can accommodate groups of 20 or less to grand ballrooms of more than 11,000 square feet. You’ll find everything from private conferencing areas to open-air pavilions and everything in between.
- Accessible. There is hardly a suburb of Chicago that is more easily accessible than Lisle. We are surrounding by three major expressways, I-88, I-355, and I-55, serviced by the Metra train line, and the PACE bus system. The Lisle Hilton, Sheraton, and Hyatt Regency all offer shuttle service locally and to and from the airports and have private, free, on-site parking for guests.
- Full-Service. Full-service has two meanings in Lisle: our meeting sites offer full service as do the certified team members who work there. From sun up until sun down Lisle venues will take care of every behind-the-scenes logistic of your meeting from room configurations to food service to clean up so you can focus on interacting with your guests and facilitating your event. Likewise, the planners who book your event will provide you with as much or as little support as you require making your meeting a success. Just say they word and they will make it happen.
There’s so much more that the meeting spaces in Lisle offer, but one thing that stands out is respect and friendliness. You’ll find all the big-city services and support you need delivered in a friendly and welcoming manner. Hospitality isn’t just an industry in Lisle; it’s a way of life.
The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau Is Here To Help You Plan Your Event
The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau offer complimentary meeting planning services to help make every event a success. Count on us for help getting every detail just right. We will work with you and your chosen venue to make sure everything goes to plan and every detail is met.
Learn more about our town and our services by visiting our website at www.stayinlisle.com.
We love Lisle and we think you will too! Contact the Lisle Convention & Visitor’s Bureau at 630-769-1000 to learn more about meeting spaces in Lisle.