With summer’s arrival, many people have already begun planning their summer activities. Vacations, summer camps, 4th of July parties… you name it! Summer is the best time of year to simply have fun. Apparently, the Village of Lisle agrees!
That’s exactly why the Village of Lisle’s Special Events Committee have worked together to bring you a brand new concert series to downtown Lisle this summer. Because if there is one thing almost everyone loves, it’s live music!
The purpose of the PrairieWalk Pond Concerts is to provide multiple nights of family-friendly entertainment. What better way to spend the evening with friends or family than by eating dinner, taking a stroll downtown, and listening to a free concert?
The concerts will take place at PrairieWalk Pond, and the bands will play from under the gazebo. The shows are scheduled on five different Thursday evenings in June and August from 7:00 PM until 8:30 PM. Grab your lawn chair and have dinner at the Pond! Lisle vendors will be onsite providing food, beer and wine for purchase.
PrairieWalk Pond Concert Schedule:
- June 11th
- Band: Final Say
- June 18th
- Band: The Personnel
- August 9th
- Band: 97 Nine
- August 13th
- Band: Suburban Cowboys
- August 20th
- Band: Catfight
PraireWalk Pond is located just west of Main Street in Downtown Lisle at the intersection of Garfield Avenue and Burlington Avenue. Parking will be available at the Garfield Parking Lot located on Garfield Ave. In case of rain or storm threat, please check the Village of Lisle Facebook page for up to date information regarding cancellations.
Maybe you are unfamiliar with the city of Lisle, and you are wondering what makes it the premier suburb of the Chicago area. There are several reasons to visit Lisle, but here are a few of them:
- Lisle is home to some of the top hotels in Chicago suburbs.
One of the things that makes Lisle such an excellent place to visit is because of the extremely high quality hotels available to visitors. Some of Lisle’s incredible hotels include the following:
- Hilton Lisle – You won’t find a warmer or more elegant hotel than the Hilton Lisle. You’ll love the exquisite Allgauer’s Restaurant and the beautiful guestrooms and suites. Not to mention, the fitness center and pool provide places for you to make you feel at home.
- Hyatt Lisle – This stunning, recently renovated hotel will take your breath away. The garden-style atrium and spacious rooms are some of its most notable features. Additionally, the Hyatt offers views of the nationally renowned Morton Arboretum.
- Sheraton Lisle – The Sheraton Lisle provides a luxurious environment. You can eat at three different onsite restaurants, go for a swim in the indoor pool, or play a game of pool with your friends. Same day dry cleaning is even available.
- Extended Stay America Lisle – Extended Stay America provides all of the amenities you need, including complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, and pet-friendly rooms. Extended Stay America is one of the best hotel options for travelers on a budget.
- Lisle offers incredible wedding venues in Chicago suburbs.
Another reason that Lisle is one of the top suburbs in the Chicago area is because it offers amazing wedding venues. The Hilton Lisle, Hyatt Lisle, and Sheraton Lisle are all beautiful options that can facilitate weddings of any size. They offer delicious catering as well as competent staff members who can work with wedding and event planners to help weddings go as smoothly as possible. Look no further for wedding venues in Chicago suburbs.
- Lisle is popular for event planning in Chicago suburbs.
Weddings aren’t the only events that are often held in Lisle. The Hilton Lisle, Hyatt Lisle, and Sheraton Lisle are also equipped to host a variety of other events, including family reunions, business meetings, anniversary parties, and more. These hotels offer several different meeting spaces to allow you to find the one that fits your specific needs best.