Visit Lisle For Affordable Wedding Venues In Chicago Suburbs
Start your life together off on the right foot with help from the Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau. We offer a wide array of services to help you plan your wedding with as little stress as possible! From identifying affordable wedding venues in Chicago suburbs to arranging the rehearsal dinner or a post-wedding brunch, we can help you plan your one-of-a-kind, special day.
Our Complimentary Wedding Services
The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau exists to help make your event perfect. Our services remove some of the stress from your shoulders so you can actually enjoy planning your wedding.
Our complimentary wedding services include:
- Checking site availability for the reception, rehearsal dinners, etc. at our Chicago suburb wedding venues
- Organizing a block of rooms for your wedding – and obtaining special group rate pricing.
- Setting-up a site inspection for you to view the hotel
- Providing your guests with complimentary welcome bags including maps, visitor guides, and recommendations for off-site activities, attractions, and restaurants
- Helping with transportation to and from the ceremony site and the hotel for your guests
Just tell us what you need space for (receptions, rehearsal dinner, next-day brunch, etc.), the dates you have in mind, and how many guests you expect. We’ll do the rest! You’ll save time over having to call several Chicago suburb wedding venues yourself and can focus on more important aspects of the wedding like the dress!
Best of all, our services are available at no cost to you. Something all brides and grooms can appreciate!
Lisle’s Affordable Wedding Venues In Chicago Suburbs
Lisle has three great inexpensive wedding venues in Chicago suburbs: The Hilton Lisle, Hyatt Regency Lisle, and Lisle Sheraton. From the rehearsal dinner and reception to guest rooms, honeymoon suites, and post-wedding brunch, Lisle hotels offer it all.
All three hotels are conveniently located just off of I-88 and major local highways. They are convenient to Chicago and the surrounding suburbs as well as Lisle’s own Morton Arboretum, a popular spot for wedding photos. Banquet services can accommodate groups as small as 10 to those as large as 1,000. For more casual settings, the on-site restaurants and lounges for these inexpensive wedding venues in Chicago suburbs provide a great place to relax and catch up in small groups.
- Hilton Lisle is an award-winning hotel capable of accommodating up to 500 event guests and 309 guestrooms. The award-winning Allgauer’s Restaurant, 23 different meeting and banquet rooms, and the intimate Lake Room ensure the Hilton has the perfect space for your wedding.
- Hyatt Regency Lisle boasts 13,200 square feet of flexible meeting space. 317 suite-sized guestrooms, an on-site restaurant and lounge, garden-style atrium, and outdoor pavilion offer plenty of options for wedding needs.
- Sheraton Lisle has 13 meeting and event rooms for a total of 25,000 square feet of space. The largest room can accommodate 1,000 guests. Sheraton offers cultural wedding planning services for several eastern and western cultures, including special menus.
The Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau can help you discover all three of these fabulous Chicago suburb wedding venues with just one phone call. Contact us at 800-733-9811 to learn more about the great wedding venues in Lisle.