Success is a Team SportFor your event in Lisle, we bring our A-game. Our attention to detail, facilities, and partners are second to none!
The Lisle CVB is your “go to” group for information on sponsorship, promotion and coordination for all sporting events and facilities in Lisle area. From practice to awards, our sales team works with your organization to help plan and market your event and make it a winner on every level through our dedicated services that include securing group hotel rates and facilities, site inspections, visitors guides and information.
2012 USA Masters T&F Championships held in Lisle
One of our most successful and well received events to date was the USATF 2012 Masters Outdoor Championships. Working with the USATF staff was very exciting as the commitment and energy from both parties created an event experience for their participants that were memorable and worthwhile. The Village of Lisle’s amenities, hotels, attractions and facility were all highlights for the participants of USATF.
The event was held at The Village of Lisle/Benedictine University Sports Complex, a state-of-the-art facility with its 3000-seat stadium and nine-lane competition track. The Lisle CVB, Sports Complex and their staff produced an event that we were all very proud of. The Sports Complex always shows its flexibility when hosting sporting events and this event was no exception.
An awards banquet was held at the Hyatt Lisle Pavilion which their professional Chef, managers and servers provided an experience that left all who attended well fed and energized for the next day’s events.
Lisle CVB considers hosting the USATF Master Championship a great moment in our history. The event provided an avenue for our Village to demonstrate the capabilities of the Sports Complex and the staff of the Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau. http://www.usatf.org/
Outdoor and Indoor Venues
This remarkable jewel enables Lisle to host your major sporting and outdoor exhibition events, all within the same community as three full-service, premier hosting hotels, which feature high-end amenities and conference facilities. In your free time, choose from Lisle’s unlimited recreation options, including dining, shopping, nature activities, and inspiring cultural events. Enjoy Lisle while you sport and play at the Village of Lisle – Benedictine University Sports Complex!
- (3) Soccer Fields (Main Field Lighted)
- Baseball Field with stadium lighting
- Softball Field with stadium lighting
- Football Field with stadium lighting
- (4) Tennis Courts
- Olympic-Sized Track (Nine Lane)
- ** Outdoor stadium, seats 3,000
Lisle Park District, Lisle:
- Baseball Fields (4 Lighted), Rugby
- Football Fields
- In-Line Skating/Hockey
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Cross Country
- Soccer Fields (Regulation Size)
- Softball Fields (3 Lighted)
- (24) Tennis Courts (4 Lighted)
- ** 20,000– 25,000 Participants/Spectators
- Track and Field Events
- 400 Meter
- Large High Jump Apron
- Eight Lane Polyurethane Surface
- Long, Triple and Pole Vault Runways
- Scoreboard Clock and Two State-of-the-Art Photoelectric Timing Systems
Village of Lisle – Benedictine University Sports Complex:
- (3) Basketball Courts
- Table Tennis
- Field Hockey
- Team Handball
- (6) Volleyball Courts
- Martial Arts
- **29,000 square foot indoor arena, seats 2,000
Walker Athletics Sports Performance Facility, Lisle:
- 4 NBA sized Basketball Courts
- 8 Indoor Volleyball Courts
- Fitness Club
- Martial Arts, Boxing, Hand/Racquetball, Fencing
- 100,000 Square Foot Indoor Facility
- Three maple basketball courts
- Thirteen baseball and fastpitch softball hitting cages
- An indoor pitching mound
- 20,000 square-foot artificial turf indoor baseball/fastpitch facility
- Fully equipped men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Weight room
- Cardiovascular health club equipment and weights
- Five screen television media wall with stadium seating
What Client’s Say
Huge Congratulations to all Participants, Organizers, Officials and Volunteers…..2012 USATF Masters Outdoor Championships: Best Ever!!
I agree. I think the Masters Nationals should be held at Benedictine every single year. A great facility, center of the country with the airport very close. Plenty of hotels and places to eat. People can go downtown Chicago if they want.
Very nice facility. You could watch a lot from the stands except for the Discus. Volunteers were the greatest. They didn’t just answer questions, which they all seemed to know the answers too, but would show you exactly where to go. Great meet.