Family Reunion Venues In Chicago Suburbs: Room Enough For Everyone
If the thought of hosting or planning a family reunion has you also thinking about the vacation you’ll need afterwards, it might be time to rethink the entire process. Most family reunions take place in the summer and there’s a strong trend on having those events outdoors or at some lucky relative’s house – usually whoever has the biggest place…or the pool.
Hotels and event venues in Chicago western suburbs are an attractive alternative to hosting a family reunion. They can host events of almost any size and at any time of year. Food is provided and there’s even room for guests to stay overnight.
There are many, many benefits to hosting events at venues in Chicago western suburbs.
- Someone else does the cooking
- Someone else does the cleaning
- Someone else does the laundry
You can even find someone else to pull the whole thing together, letting yourself off the hook for planning the event! All of the major hotel chains will have meeting and event planners on staff to help you plan as little or as much of your event as you desire.
It doesn’t have to be a “family reunion” to warrant booking venues in Chicago western suburbs for a get-together. Large families can have trouble finding room enough in family members’ homes to host holidays, birthday parties, graduations, and the like. Cue the hotels and resorts near Chicago.
Entertainment Options Abound At Venues In Chicago Suburbs
Chicago is world-renowned as a vacation destination but you don’t need to venture into the city proper to find plenty of things to keep your family entertained and occupied during a family reunion. Suburbs like Lisle offer indoor and outdoor activities for the entire family.
- Outdoor Options: Lisle’s most famous attraction, The Morton Arboretum, provides the perfect opportunity to get everyone outside and enjoying the fresh air. Other outdoor options include our many parks, golf courses, biking trails, playgrounds, nearby forest preserves, outdoor concerts, a sports complex, and even an outdoor aquatic park.
- Shopping and Sightseeing: Lisle is convenient to several popular shopping malls and boasts several family-run businesses in our quaint downtown. The Metra train runs regularly from Lisle to downtown Chicago for those who want to explore the big city.
- Restaurants: If you don’t want to host a banquet at your hotel, you will have your pick of delicious restaurants in the area. There is something for every cuisine and options range from fast-food to fine dining. Local pubs and bars keep the fun going late into the night.
Find Great Reunion Deals At Lisle Hotels
All three of the major hotels in Lisle offer special deals for family reunions. The Hilton Lisle, The Hyatt Regency Lisle, and the Sheraton Lisle are all outstanding, modern properties and any one of them would be the perfect backdrop to your family reunion or special event.
To learn more about planning a meeting in Lisle, visit Lisle Convention & Visitors Bureau at www.stayinlisle.com or call us at 1-800-733-9811.